PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
This Privacy & Cookies Policy describes how EXADS collects and uses the personal data (included within the broader concept of “personal information” in this Policy) you provide on our Website www.exads.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. Who is the Data Controller?
The Data Controller of the personal data collected from the Website www.exads.com (the “Website”) is the Irish company Smart Advertising Technologies Limited with Irish VAT ID number B-63.355.506, and registered at 1st Floor Fenward House Arkle Road Sandyford D18 RK25 Dublin, Ireland.
2. What information do we collect and process from you?
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information: name, surname and email address.
Also, as it is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
3. Which are the purposes of collecting and processing your data and why are we entitled to do it?
We use this information to:
- Send to you the requested product or service information and respond to your questions and concerns. We are entitled to use your data for this purpose in order to fulfill our contractual obligations as a result of your request.
- Send product updates, send a newsletter or send marketing communications to you. We will send that information by electronic means only if: (i) you have consented to this, for example, by subscribing to our mailing list or by opting in when you contact us through the contact form or (ii) the information sent about our products and services is similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiation of a sale with you and you have not opted out of receiving such marketing messages. We are entitled to use your data for this purpose as expressly recognized as a legitimate interest of our company by the legislation in force. If you do not want us to use your personal data in this way, please let us know using our contact details at the end of this Privacy & Cookies Policy. At any time you will be entitled to oppose to our further processing of your data for this purpose. Please see section 4 “Opting out of marketing” below.
- Conduct research and analysis. We are untitled to use your data for this purpose by being a legitimate interest in connection with the information society services provided through our Website.
Your personal data is collected for the purposes of the provision of our services as described in the Agreement with you. If you do not provide the data requested Smart Advertising Technologies Limited will not be able to provide its services.
4. Opting out of marketing
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or any commercial communications by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com for such purposes.
5. How do we disclose your information to third parties?
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy & Cookies Policy. Otherwise, we do not transfer or sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal data to companies that provide services to us, necessary for our business activities such as shipping your order, offering customer service, hosting services, mailing services and related. We have signed the corresponding Data Access Agreement with them.
Most of the companies we share your information with are based in the EU or in a country which complies with an equivalent level of protection as such of the EU.
There is one specific company we share your information with that is based in a country that does not have regulations equivalent to the European ("Third Country"):
- Google Cloud, Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain view, CA 94043, United States of America, which is properly adhered to the Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list.
For more information regarding guarantees in relation to international transfers of personal data you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government or court request;
- If Smart Advertising Technologies Limited is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information; and
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so or following all applicable legal requirements depending on the case.
6. Which are the rights you can exercise?
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability, limitation and/or opposition to the processing, at any time and at no cost by contacting us at 1st Floor Fenward House Arkle Road Sandyford D18 RK25 Dublin, Ireland or sending your request to the email address email@example.com, indicating, as subject of the e-mail, “Data Protection”.
Please note that any requests to exercise any of the previous rights must comply with all the requirements set forth under the corresponding regulations, and in particular:
- The request should be in writing and contain an address for notifications, the date and your signature as Data Subject. It also has to explain the purpose of the request and provide any evidencing documents, if applicable.
- A photocopy of the passport or another official identification document must be provided.
The consent given can be withdrawn at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations, you can submit a claim through the postal address or email address indicated above, or submit a claim before the Data Protection Supervisory Authority:
7. How long do we retain personal data?
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide our services to you or as applicable according to the law. Please contact us if you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services.
After the termination of the relationship between you and us, your data will be processed for the sole purpose of proving compliance with our legal or contractual obligations. Once said limitation periods have ended, your data will be deleted or, alternatively, anonymized.
8. Cookies and other tracking technologies
What are cookies and how we use them?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Website.
By accessing the Site, you expressly accept the use of this type of cookies on your devices.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during one online session. They are deleted from your computer when the browser is closed or the computer is turned off. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies are saved on the computer after you have closed the browser or shut down your computer. We use persistent cookies to track statistical and aggregate information about your activity, which can be combined with other information.
- Third Party Cookies. We also hire third parties to track and analyze personal and non-personal information. To do so, we allow third parties to send cookies to users of our Website, as permitted by law and without prejudice to your right to disable such cookies. We use the data collected by said third parties to help us manage and improve the quality of the Website and to analyze the use of the Website. The use of these cookies is not covered by our Privacy & Cookies Policy, we do not have access or control over these cookies.
Which cookies do we use?
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Website. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time
|_gat||Google Analytics||1 min||Analytics|
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years||Analytics|
|_gid||Google Analytics||1 day||Analytics|
|cookieconsent_dismissed||EXADS||1 year||Cookie Consent|
Can I refuse or opt out of cookies?
You can delete cookies at any time using the special settings of your web browser. Given the large number of browsers and versions available on the market, we cannot provide technical assistance on the process of blocking or removing cookies from each of them. For such purposes, you should consult the manuals and support services provided by the manufacturer of the browser that you are using. In any case, for information only, we provide the following links that detail how to allow, block or delete cookies in the main browsers in the market at the time of writing this Policy:
Other tracking technologies
9. Update of this policy
Please note that we may need to update this Privacy and Cookies Policy to reflect changes to our information practices and the law. We encourage you to periodically review this Website for the latest information on our privacy practices.
10. Security measures
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards such as SSL, to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Links to third party websitesOur Website includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
12. Contact Information
You can contact us in writing or emailing us at the address below:
1st Floor Fenward House Arkle Road Sandyford D18 RK25 Dublin, Ireland